Love good coffee but need it instant? Gone travelling and not sure where you’ll find good coffee? Or maybe you’re new and haven’t decided if this path of specialty coffee is right for you? Fret not, our compact-sized drip bags are the perfect companion at work and on your journeys. Here’s how simple it is to enjoy the bare basics of the specialty coffee world.
Before we go step-by-step, all you’ll need is
- A Drip Bag (makes one cup only, no reusing/rebrewing)
- Hot water – Approx. 150ml of 95 degrees celcius. If you don’t have a way to check the temperature, bring the water to a complete boil then let it rest for 1 minute.
- Serving cup
- Tear open the drip bag and place it in your cup, ensuring it is hooked onto the sides of the cup and suspended with the help of its “arms”
- Pour 150g of 95 degrees celsius water into the drip bag.
- Discard the bag or let it sit in the cup for a stronger cup.
- You’re probably still in shock as to how easy this is but once you’ve overcome that initial wonderment, enjoy!
Searching for the perfect cup
Brewing coffee to your liking is an ongoing journey of experiments and tweaks.
If your coffee is overtly bitter, it is likely your brew is over extracted. Try…
- Reducing the time the drip bag is left steeping.
- Ensuring the water temperature is at the ideal 95 degrees celsius. The temperature may be too high.
If your coffee tastes bland or diluted, it is likely your brew is under extracted. Try…
- Increasing the time the drip bag is left steeping.
- Ensuring the water temperature is at the ideal 95 degrees celsius. The temperature may be too low.
Still not satisfied?
Our drip bags are the best of both worlds. You get both convenience and quality in a cup. Perfect for busy people like you and us, who are always on-the-go! However, you may start to get curious about home brewing or grow to crave something a tad more sophisticated. That’s where our freshly roasted whole and pre-ground beans come in, giving you the ultimate freedom and control to make the best & freshest cup of coffee you possibly can. Whenever you’re ready, head over to our page to learn more about our coffee options and customise your orders!